Friday, January 28, 2011

Mid- November

I am pretty sure I have a picture of all three kids laying on their bellies staring at this dog. They all have loved it.
Kensley smiling at Daddy while he does his homework.
Tanner has turned into a monkey and LOVES climbing trees. He was so high up one day that a few people walked by and asked what on earth I was looking at because he was so high up. They couldn't see him until they were right under him.
Tanner had been up in the tree for about 20 minutes one day when I told him we needed to go in and eat dinner. He came down, ate, and asked if he could head back out. I told him it was getting too dark and he would probably have to wait until tomorrow. He placed his elbow on the table and his chin in his hand and said, "Yeah, but I just got to get back up in that tree." Then sighed knowing that his chances were slim to none.

No comments: