
Getting him started young! Actually he wanted to help, so I cleaned everything first.... then let him think he was cleaning!

Every time I clip his nails he thinks he has to do mine. Luckily he doesn't push hard enough! See how hard he is concentrating!

Playing on the playground!

We went and played miniature golf for a Family Night on Friday. Tanner had a ball, Andrew tried to and I had a crazy allergic reaction. We were only about half done when all the sudden I started sweating and my stomach started to hurt. I ignored it and kept playing, it got worse then my throat started to tighten, my nose was like a facet (no exaggeration), and I could barely breathe. I looked through my purse for a Benadryl but had no luck. We left and started to head home when Andrew was about to take me to the hospital for fear that I was going to stop breathing. It really scared me because I really couldn't get a lot of air in and I just wanted to take a deep breathe. It got a little better after about 15 minutes, we ended up getting home and Andrew and a friend gave me a blessing. The next day I felt completely normal!

We went grocery shopping and Tanner was running around tagging Andrew and I when he tripped over my foot and slow motion rolled forward and slammed his head on the floor. He started screaming instantly, I picked him up and it was already purple. This is a few hours later and looks much better but still a little HUGE!
2 comments:
Mom told me about this happening to you. Did you ever figure out what caused it? You need to, because my allergy doctor said you never know when it will suddenly get worse and without warning you'll be not breathing. I have to avoid almonds absolutely because once they made it so I couldn't breathe, my throat was all closed up and itchy, and he said even just a little bit once could make me have a worse reaction, because it can happen that randomly.
mom told me what happened! That is crazy- I wonder what it was.
Poor tanner and his little head too.
Post a Comment