Monday, October 22, 2007

Twin Eggs

I was making breakfast yesterday and wanted an egg and Andrew said he wanted one too. So I pulled out two eggs to cook, cracked one then cracked the other and two yolks came out... TWINS! I thought it was cool. I had only seen this once before when I was younger so I had to take a picture. It's not every day you get to see twin eggs! I know I'm a geek... but you know you're thinking...."Huh, that is cool!" Andrew refused to eat it even though it cooked faster than the normal one and he likes his eggs more done then me. So I ate the twins... and they tasted the same!

4 comments:

Matt, Calli, & Dixon said...

mmmmmm, yummy twin eggs! hehe That is so cool! I am super jealous of you getting to go see all the church sites! I want to see them all someday! We should get together and see them! How fun would that be! I am glad you finally posted some more! I was beginning to wonder where you were! Looks like you are having fun! Tanner is so cute! He seems to be such a sweetheart...helping you cut your nails and do your hair and scrub toilets....the perfect man! hehe Miss ya tons!

Nicole said...

Jenny I was so glad to see that you had posted new pictures. It has been forever! That is awesome all the church site you got to go to. Maybe someday we will get to go. I can't believe Tanner is getting so big! I'm excited to see you guys around Christmas. How long do you get to stay out here?

Camille said...

yeah I saw that a couple times too. Pretty cool!

The Hunters said...

Hey Jenny,
It looks like you guys are pretty active; going and seeing lots of cool things! Your little boy is so cute, I bet he looks a lot like you when you were his age!

Taneil Hunter