Monday, October 22, 2007

Train Ride



Since there are so many trains around us and I have taken him on walks to see real trains on display just down the street, Tanner has really goten into trains. So we thought it would be fun to take the train ride at the zoo. (So worth it) It was a lot of fun and Tanner couldn't get enough of it. Luckily it lasted long enough that he was okay when we had to get off and didn't throw a fit. Thomas and Friends was on TV the other day and I decided to let him watch it, and now it is a everyday thing. Luckily it only lasts for a 1/2 an hour. I don't want the TV being a babysitter, but it cute to see him actually intersted in something now instead of just the random baby toys that every kid gets at first. We also had to buy him a little Thomas the tank engine of his own so he can have it all day long!

No comments: