Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Christmas Eve

Tanner got to open one gift Christmas Eve... what will it be?
Sporting, of course... the new pj's
We have to wait until tomorrow?
Forget buying presents, all we needed was a box for each kid.
All tuckered out! I hope Santa comes!
Because my parents moved out of their house and into their new apartment over the garage while their new house is being built, there was no way we all would fit in it. So what did we do? Headed over to Cedar City and had it in my little brother Doug's college apartment. Andrew and I were dreading it. But it ended up being not as bad as we had thought it would be! And everyone had.... well their fair share of space.
Before the 5 kids got to open a present Camille and Amber dressed them up and had them act out the Nativity for everyone. I didn't get any pictures of it because I was video taping, but I am sure you can imagine how cute it was.

No comments: