Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Livin' it up at Grandma's and Papa's house





Every day we were in Panaca, Tanner was outside playing in the dirt and watching the builders work! He didn't care where mom and dad were, as long as he had the essentials... Tractors, 4-wheelers, and dirt. Tanner was out watching Papa and some builders use a jackhammer (the tool that makes the loudest noise possible) when he fell asleep on the 4-wheeler. They couldn't believe anyone could fall asleep with that much noise!

6 comments:

Lara said...

Jenny,
I love that you finally posted! Right when we were leaving panaca New Years Day we ran into Tyler and Robin and they told us you guys were down and I was sad because I wanted to say hi. But it looks like you guys had a great holiday!

Lara

Matt, Calli, & Dixon said...

Yea! I have been waiting for you to post your holiday festivities! Looks like your vacation was great! I am so sad though that you were in Vegas the same time I was! We totally could have seen each other! Dang it! Well I am glad you are back to blogging! Love the photos! Tanner is way too cute! Miss ya and I will have to call you and chat to you soon!

Nicole said...

I'm so glad we got to see you guys! Sorry Bailey was sleeping the girl needs her sleep. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Camille said...

Hey that is so cute!! Kids are tired and they can fall asleep just about anywhere! LOL
I love having grass in the backyard, but I think Noah would like dirt way more. Maybe we'll get a sandbox

Anonymous said...

Jenny! I am so glad I found you! I love seeing pics of your whole family and cute little tanner... what a stud! How have you been? Do you like Nebraska?

Unknown said...

Hey,I am glad that you have a blog, even though we live like 5 houses away. But we REALLY do need to get our boys together to play.