Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Salt Lake trip

The whole group plus great Grandma and Grandpa Peterson.

Noah, Colby, Tanner, Bailey, Carlaya, and Grandma



We went up to Salt Lake for a few days to just have fun. The boys went to the Jazz vs. Celtics game and about got beat down for cheering for the Celtics! During the day the girls went shopping and the daddy's took the kids to the Discovery Museum where Tanner is dressed up. Then everyone went to Temple Square to see that lights, temple, and Nativity. It was a little cold so we had 5 angry kids. Tanner started throwing a fit until we went and saw the statue of Christ. As soon as we rounded the corner and he could the Jesus, Tanner did not make a sound and would not take his eyes off of him. I would talk to him about it, but he never responded. He just kept his eyes forward. I wish I knew what he had been thinking?! The only time I got him to look away was when I tried to take his picture. He walked back and sat down facing Christ again before I got a good shot.

1 comment:

Camille said...

such a fun trip, I'm glad we decided to go at the last minute. Although you guys stole our room and we got the shaft on the hide-a-bed!!! losers!!