Wednesday, January 9, 2008

"Home Means Nevada"

Doug
Tanner, Camille, and Noah
Andrew, Noah, Camille, Tanner, Doug, Jonathan, and Carlaya
Enjoying the "Fremont Experience"
Eww, awww!
Best of friends

Our little fam!

Having fun with cousins
"Shrek, Mom"
We arrived in Las Vegas on Dec. 16 and after getting something to eat we headed out to see a cool little house down on East Lake Mead (a scary part of town) that is covered with lights and Christmas displays. All the kids thought it was pretty neat. Camille said last year it was even bigger and took up 3 houses and yards. Santa must be getting to old to set it all up!
Santa himself was even there. Carlaya wanted to sit on his lap and I didn't know if Tanner would dare because a few weeks earlier we had seen him in the mall and Tanner became nervous and shy. But we got in line anyway. After waiting in line we were the next ones up. I looked down to see that Tanner was gone, just in time to hear everyone else start to react. I looked towards Santa and Tanner was at his knees giving him a hug. I couldn't believe it! It was so funny, unfortunately it wasn't our turn yet and they were trying to take pictures of another family standing with him so I had to hurry and grab him back before he could say anything. When we finally got to see him, Santa gave him a candy cane and he didn't care about anything else! The hug made the trip though... too cute!
We then headed to Fremont Street to see the light show and big Christmas tree. The kids thought it too was pretty neat. The best part was when we were heading back to our cars and Tanner and Noah kept holding each others hands and walking, they even slipped in a kiss!



No comments: