Monday, February 25, 2008

My crazy child!

For FHE we were singing some songs and told Tanner to dance, but he didn't want to bust out his dance moves. So I started making sounds and he busted out with these. Not really his usual dancing style. I did watch Harry Potter last night though... so maybe those are his pointing the wand moves!

Andrew really got into "Do as I'm Doing". I was laughing so hard. I got the camera out to get him and he wasn't to thrilled. He finally agreed to do it again, but was nothing like the first. He says "No" to posting it, so unless I can't get him to agree be waiting for some awesome snapping.

11 comments:

Camille said...

that is so cute!! What a lil' freakin' weirdo!! LOl

Nicole said...

Jenny, I was laughing so hard. He is so cute! I loved your singing or whatever you want to call that. Just kidding it was awesome!

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha! That's great!

Young Family said...

Jenny that was so funny! I obviously got your dancing skills! Oh and that was awesome singing as well. :)

Matt, Calli, & Dixon said...

Jenny, you got mad skills! Move over Eminem (I thinks that how you spell his name?) hehe! What a funny little guy Tanner is! Too cute!

Bonnie said...

That is some awesome dancing! I love that he was willing to dance again when you got the camera out.

The Allen Family said...

Jenny!! Thanks for the Monday afternoon treat! I am seriously laughing out loud at my computer at work! And, congrats on the other boy on the way! I knew you were hiding something when I asked you when you were going for another one at Christmas! LIER!!! :) Check out our blog! XOXO!

Chandi

The Allen Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Allen Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Allen Family said...

Yep, sure did post the same comment three times. Sorry. :)

Amber Lee said...

So cute...and your song is as entertaining as his dancing! Bailey was watching it with me, and then she sighed and said, "I miss Jenny," in this sad little voice. I miss you, too, but I miss Tanner the most! :-)