Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Few more things in February

Tanner has really gotten into acting like he's riding a horse lately and will turn anything he sits on into one. Whether it be dad, the couch arm, a little stuffed animal, or my belly. The other day he said, "Ride the baby... duh dump duh dump!" It was cute, but I had to make him get off.
I had been promising Tanner that we would go down to the river and feed the ducks sometime when the weather was warmer. So on the 29th the sun came out and we decided to feed the ducks. We arrived at the river and found the river to be almost completely frozen and no ducks. I didn't want to let him down that easy so I told him we'd keep looking and walked down river for a mile it seemed like when we finally found "DUCKS!" Tanner was so excited, the only bad thing was he couldn't throw the bread very far so the ducks would come closer to him to get it and it scared him a bit. It also became freezing cold again and it took us about a half and hour to walk back to the car!

1 comment:

Camille said...

holy crap!! It is totally 70 degrees here and flipping wonderful!!! you really need to get out here and BRING your shorts! :)