Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy boy!

Benson and Daddy
Check out my HUGE muscles!

So Benson for sure screams and cries so much more than Tanner ever did, trying mine and Andrew's patience sometimes. But he also gives us these faces a LOT that makes up for the screaming before. In the morning he is always happy and in such a good mood and will smile for an hour straight.
Kids are such a blessing and I am so grateful for my two boys!

8 comments:

Camille said...

so does he just cry more then Tanner or does he just cry a lot period.....like a fussy baby or just not as quiet as tanner. Either way, I still think he's perfect!!
Love the cute onsie. The pic with him flexin is so funny!

Spendloves said...

Jenny, Benson looks so much like Andrew! Anyway, it looks like you guys are having a fun summer. You look great too! (p.s. I think we're tricked into having second babies because the firsts are always so good....J/k!)

Anonymous said...

That was a sweet post! He is such a cute little boy... I can't imagine him ever crying! =)

Amy said...

Benson's a stud! Cute pictures.

Stacey T. said...

WOW he looks JUST like his daddy!! Thats so neat that Tanner looks so much like you and Benson like his daddy, maybe theres hope for me and the next baby lol!

Tim and Cindy Larsen said...

we want to see andrew's first day of school pic!

Matt, Calli, & Dixon said...

He looks so much like Andrew! Especially in the photo with him holding him! He is so stinkin cute Jenny! Miss you tons! When will we ever see each other again! We need to get together eventually!

Nicole said...

Benson is so cute, Bailey cried a lot so I know how you feel. Anyways today is Jeremy first day of orientation he has that all week then next Tues is when school really starts. I'm just glad it's finally here, I'm a little nervous of what to expect because everyone I talk to tells me different things. One person said not to plan on see him much the first 2 year then someone else said it isn't too bad I guess we will see. Is Andrew always busy studying?