Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Silly boys!

I was giving Benson "tummy time" when Tanner decided he needed it too!
Yes... this is the face I get after each one of Tanner's baths. He thinks he is a SCARY monster. He's been doing this for a year. It makes me laugh that he doesn't get over it!
Tanner in one of Benson's outfits that he thinks is his. I told him it wouldn't fit, so he was determined to prove me wrong. Do you think it fits?
Enjoying time outside.
I discovered a way of waking up Tanner without making him cranky. Put Benson down by him, Benson while start crying after a while and Tanner will wake up to calm him down and be excited that his brother has joined him!
Tanner loves Benson's company and is determined to hold him, show him ALL of his toys one at a time, and wanted Benson to chase him and gets kind of mad when after five minutes of asking him and he is still laying there. I try to explain he is still a little to small but he is determined to have him as a play buddy!


2 comments:

Camille said...

you wrote "While" twice in the second paragraph (i think) and you MEant to say WILL....silly girl.
Cute pics again. I love your boys!! Noah actually did really good on our 5 hour trip to San Diego, so maybe an Omaha trip will happen next spring- before the satan heat/humidity starts. :)

Camille said...

oh yeah, where did you get the sandbox?? is it new.? So much better than the fungal one before?
how is beastly doing? he he he