I hope you enjoy looking at some of the captured moments of our family's life. We are glad to have the opportunity to share our happy times with those we love!
Monday, September 8, 2008
3 months old
On September 5th, Benson turned 3 months old! He is getting so big and the time is flying by!
3 Months old that is so crazy He is so cute. Love all the pics. Glad you & Tanner were able to spend some time together. You have the cutest boys. Miss you guys.
can't believe its been that long! What a cute lil' chunk-a-roo. I got your text from last night, but not until this morning. I had to listen to the stupid beep all night long! thanks a lot!! I've been busy and when not busy, on pain killers...lol I'll call you tomorrow. Don't be jealous everyone is camping at panguitch lake besides YOU!
Andrew and I have been married for 7 years. We live in Nebraska where Andrew is attending Pharmacy school and is now in his last year. WOOHOO! Our son Tanner is five and loves playing with anything that has to do with sports, Superheros, jets, and CLOTHES! He loves clothes and they tie up with being just as important as his toys. Whether they match or not it's up to him what he wears. Benson our second child is 2 and has quite the little personality. Benson loves his big brother Tanner and will follow him around the house and wants to do whatever Tanner is doing. Benson loves when daddy gets home and keeps us on our toes. Last our new little GIRL named Kensley arrived in August. She is a good baby and has two big brothers that are always willing to hold her. We are enjoying life and what adventures it has to bring.
6 comments:
He is such a cutie! I think he looks a lot like the Bleak's, but I am sure that he looks like you too!
3 Months old that is so crazy He is so cute. Love all the pics. Glad you & Tanner were able to spend some time together. You have the cutest boys. Miss you guys.
He is so stinkin cute! I must say that is an impressive mowhawk.
How cute is he!! I can't believe how chubby his cheeks are!
Hey Jenny! Cute blog!! Benson is a DOLL and I can't believe its already been 3 month!
~Holly Morris
can't believe its been that long! What a cute lil' chunk-a-roo.
I got your text from last night, but not until this morning. I had to listen to the stupid beep all night long! thanks a lot!!
I've been busy and when not busy, on pain killers...lol
I'll call you tomorrow.
Don't be jealous everyone is camping at panguitch lake besides YOU!
Post a Comment