Tanner wanted to help me with the dishes so I let him mess around while I did them, then emptied the sink and filled it with clean water and random kitchen utinsils. He scrubbed them and just played around in the water for almost an hour. It gave me a brake to clean stuff up and him a lot of fun! It does get a little wet out around the sink and floor... but at least it's a clean mess!
Tanner's view of Andrew and Benson
My boys after church!




7 comments:
there is a fair here in utah and i want to go so bad and brady won't go with me :( so i will look at your pics and be jealous! that is such a good idea to let tanner do dishes! he learns something and has fun! what a good mom!
Look at you teaching Tanner how to do the dishes, he's going to make so girl a great hubby someday lol.
Your blog looks so cute. I can't believe that you have another baby he is so sweet. I found your page on calli's blog I hope thats okay, and I hope that you remember me from Cedar. We had some classes together and we work at Moonridge togher. Anyways your family looks so cute. Julie Haggerty (Alldredge) my blog page is haggertyfamily13.blogspot.com if you want to look at ours.
Benson is getting so big! You guys look like you are doing great and having fun! I like the dishes idea and just might have to have Dixon do that too....we would love it!
that's a good idea. that way they have fun, but secretly learn to do dishes!
BTW- I see you have some flowers back FINALLY! Looking good. Oh yeah, so do your boys!! LOL
Take advantage some day he won't want to help! I hate doing dishes...Seriously! Boys are the cutest!
Post a Comment