Monday, September 1, 2008

Dinner in the park!

Daddy and Tanner playing catch
Tanner running so fast on his horse... can you see how into it he is?!
Mommy and Benson
A bunch of families got together and went to hang out at the park, let the kids play, and eat yummy yummy Little Caesar's pizza! It was a fun night for everyone!

4 comments:

Camille said...

ok, you look way skinny in this pic! You must be loosing all your weight. And what you've lost I think chunk-a-roo Bean has gained! My lordy Benson, I dont think Bean will work much longer! I might have to start calling him BEEF or lil' beef. :)

Nicole said...

I love the look on Tanners face in that picture. Sorry I thought I said Cory is going to Uruguay, somedays I think I'm losing my mind lol.

Stacey T. said...

lol I love Tanner's face and the picture of you and Benson is so cute!

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty Jenny! I miss you! tanner is so funny riding that horse so fast!