Saturday, October 4, 2008

A day in the Gardens for the boys and me!

We walked to the gardens a couple weeks ago because I have never been. What I had planned on being a quick walk and back turned into a 2 1/2 hour adventure. Tanner just wanted to play and look around. I didn't get any pictures of Benson because he was strapped to me.


Tanner loves these trains and did not want to leave. I think they have 7 going.


Tanner saying he's driving a HUGE boat!
Tanner is peeking through on the top!


5 comments:

The Lively's said...

What a cool place!

Lara said...

It looks like you guys go to some way cool places! I wish vegas had beautifu places like this!

Unknown said...

anytime you want to go to the gardens, let me know. Jantsen Loves playing with Tanner, plus I enjoy your company too! ha!

Stacey T. said...

What a cool park!! You are ALWAYS doing so much fun stuff with your kids, they are lucky little boys!

Camille said...

geez you just barely went for the 1st time, What a slacker!!