Thursday, September 18, 2008

The zoo again!

This little monkey could probably fit in a mans hand. And aren't usually out in the "jungle" at the zoo, but of course the day Tanner is munching down on a sandwich they are running around above our heads and by our feet. He got about 6 inches to Tanner before Tanner freaked out and I realized he just wanted Tanner's sandwich. I hurry and grabbed it away from Tanner and the monkey soon wanted me. I tried to hide it a little bit so we could watch them without being attacked, but he was hungry and didn't' want to leave us alone. I didn't even get a good picture. The little stinkers are just to fast!
Tanner thought this guy was cool. But of course he started to walk away when I went to take the picture.
So out the the hundreds of times we have gone to the zoo, this is the first time we have seen scuba divers in the tank. Both Tanner and I and also the friends we were with thought it was pretty neat. This turtle kept getting in their way so they would push it to the other side and it just kept swimming back.
Tanner still hasn't gotten sick of going to the zoo and will sing this song EVERY time if I say we are going to go....
"We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo. How bout' you, you, you? You can come to, to, to. We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo!"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

those are awesome pictures at the zoo, and the scuba diver, how cool!!

Camille said...

those divers are so cool. That could be awesome to see. I love that big turtle too. I don't think I saw one that one or at least not so up close like that...

The Smiths said...

Jenny, I blog-stalked you. Muahaha.