Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"I Love to See the Temple"







I love seeing any temple and going inside. But I have to admit that there is a different special feeling about this one. It's absolutely beautiful on the outside and even more magnificent on the inside. I'm so grateful to have enjoyed the wonderful blessings of going to the Nauvoo temple.

2 comments:

Camille said...

I've never seen it at night- its gorgeous...... Nice posts...

Sorry no more comments..too busy lately. Also- sorry I didn't text back about the baby gorilla! So darling! I would die to see that! I love the gorilla exhibit in any zoo- could watch for hours!

Tim and Cindy Larsen said...

Hey there Jenny....Looks like you have some new best friends now......we like the evers too......hope you are loving Omaha! We do miss the good things about it but we LOVE charlotte too! be good and tell ANDY HI!!!!