Saturday, September 19, 2009

My little buddy!

Benson making a mess!

Benson was really quite and I knew he must be getting into something he shouldn't and making messes. His new thing is throwing things in the toilet. So I quickly ran up stairs to check and this is how I found him. Just reading some books.
Benson loves to be read to and has his favorites already. One day I was reading to him and Tanner when Benson just kept trying to shut the book. I finally got irritated and put him down on the ground. He crawled away and went up stairs. I could hear him messing around then something tumble down the stairs. A minute later Benson appeared at the bottom of the stairs holding one of his favorite books "Freight Train". He picked it up and grunted at me before throwing it closer to me. I told him to bring it over and kept reading to Tanner. He picked it up and did it again. I finished the book I was reading and had Tanner go and get the other book. Benson still just sat there. I started reading the book and he came to me so fast! I read the book FOUR times and he wanted me to keep going. He "choo choo"s through the whole thing!



2 comments:

Amber Lee said...

How sweet. That's good that he already loves books so much. It makes for a good reader!

Camille said...

Holy! The bloodiest mess ever!! That is the worst I have ever seen on a kid- specially that age. We have a chair that tips over a lot too. Sucky chair- write a complaint- you're good at gripping! LOL

Cute,that he reads a lot. My kids love books too. If only they weren't so expensive.