I guess I don't know if it's the same squirrel. But we keep getting one coming back to our porch looking for food. Finally I put a grapes out there and the boys watched him for at least 5 minutes holding the little grapes in his little hands. The other day (before I gave it food) it stood up on the step right next to the door leaving only two inches and glass between it and Benson. Benson loves it!Thursday, September 3, 2009
We have a pet??
I guess I don't know if it's the same squirrel. But we keep getting one coming back to our porch looking for food. Finally I put a grapes out there and the boys watched him for at least 5 minutes holding the little grapes in his little hands. The other day (before I gave it food) it stood up on the step right next to the door leaving only two inches and glass between it and Benson. Benson loves it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment