Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Girls night- 4/30

A bunch of us girls went to Granite City for dinner one night (yum). The week before a bunch of us went to a movie. Andrew said, "I wish I could go out every weekend instead of studying!" He was just teasing of course. He realizes that I need to get away sometimes without kids. I laughed looking at this picture realizing 3 out of the 10 have had babies recently and 5 of us are pregnant. I am going to miss the girls moving this year!

2 comments:

Riley and Jessica Griffin said...

Hey Jenny!!!
So happy for you that you get to have a baby girl- that will be so so fun! So this is crazy but... I was looking at your girls night pic and recognized Nykki. She went to BYU-I and was one of my best friends (becky)roomates. I dont think she would remember me but I though it was funny!

The Evers Family said...

I'm happy to say I am one of the TWO!! Woot woot!