Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day

I am the luckiest MOM in the world to have the greatest boys around. They both love helping me and will be great big brothers to their soon to come little sister!
Andrew made the day special by making me one of my favorite breakfasts... CREPES! YUM! Then for dinner him and a friend made a great dinner for their family and ours. Thanks men... we really appreciated the break and yummy food!
Tanner gave me the flower I am holding in the picture and Benson gave me a edible flower that he decided to enjoy later. :)
I love you guys! Thanks for making the day special for me!

3 comments:

Willingham"s said...

you lier you don't even look pregnant!. you said u had a big belly! not!

Anonymous said...

Your such a hott mama!

The Evers Family said...

That's a really cute picture of you guys!