Thursday, May 27, 2010

My little monkey

How much of a banana do you think can fit in my mouth?

Benson LOVES hanging....on anything. Most of the time it is not safe at all. There is a bar at the playground that he will swing out over a drop off. Makes me soooo nervous!

Going to the extremes to get his binky. He only gets it when he goes down for bed. The other day in the middle of the day he thought he needed it and squeezed under his bed to get it. I heard him grunting and then excited and then start to freak out. Yep... he was stuck, it took some wiggling around and me lifting up the side to get him out. I actually let him keep it for about 5 minutes just because he worked so hard to get it.
But as of 2 days ago the bink was taken away for good. His 2nd birthday is at the end of next week so I said he is done with it. He hasn't been sleeping as good but he'll get over it!

No comments: