Tanner's good friend's mom painted Tanner's face the other day. He was so excited to look like a real tiger. For the next couple of hours he ran around outside with his friends playing like one. That is until they decided to play in the sprinklers and their SCARY faces melted away.
As I have mentioned before TANNER LOVES CLOTHES. I was out shopping a couple weeks ago for some baby girl clothes when Tanner wondered off and found some shoes. He brought them over to me and asked NICELY a million times if he could get them. I told him we would have to ask his dad. (he had just gotten a couple hand-me-down pairs). Andrew was at school and so we left without buying them. A week later I went back to the mall (this time the whole family) Tanner asked if he could go show dad the shoes so we went. I had a 40% off coupon so Andrew told Tanner he could get them. Tanner was in heaven. As soon as we got home he ran upstairs and put on a recent hand-me-down shirt. He was so thrilled his outfit matched. (note: he wanted the shoes before he got the shirt.)
For the first day he wouldn't wear the shoes outside and called them his "Inside shoes". He went to a friends house and packed the shoes with him. Once at the friends he took off his other shoes and put on his new "inside shoes". But it only lasted a day and it wasn't long before he was playing in the dirt with them on!
Oh Tanner... gotta love you.
Did I mention he asks me repeatly if I have done his laundry!?!
As I have mentioned before TANNER LOVES CLOTHES. I was out shopping a couple weeks ago for some baby girl clothes when Tanner wondered off and found some shoes. He brought them over to me and asked NICELY a million times if he could get them. I told him we would have to ask his dad. (he had just gotten a couple hand-me-down pairs). Andrew was at school and so we left without buying them. A week later I went back to the mall (this time the whole family) Tanner asked if he could go show dad the shoes so we went. I had a 40% off coupon so Andrew told Tanner he could get them. Tanner was in heaven. As soon as we got home he ran upstairs and put on a recent hand-me-down shirt. He was so thrilled his outfit matched. (note: he wanted the shoes before he got the shirt.)For the first day he wouldn't wear the shoes outside and called them his "Inside shoes". He went to a friends house and packed the shoes with him. Once at the friends he took off his other shoes and put on his new "inside shoes". But it only lasted a day and it wasn't long before he was playing in the dirt with them on!
Oh Tanner... gotta love you.
Did I mention he asks me repeatly if I have done his laundry!?!





3 comments:
Love his shirt! :) I loved that he packed his "inside shoes" over that day. So cute.
LOL what a cute kid!
I love your boys. They are so cute, just like you.
Post a Comment