Well I hope this baby doesn't come to early, but I really don't know what to expect. I am hoping for the little one to arrive in a couple weeks, but that's me. Andrew says 40 weeks. Tanner arrived just over 2 1/2 weeks early and Benson came 5 weeks early. When do you think she will arrive???
Tanner took my picture then I went to put the camera away. He said, "No mom, take some pictures of me now." These are his poses!Love my Tanner.
So after Tanner was looking at the pictures I took, he looked at his left hand and said, "What am I doing with my fingers? Why did I do that?" As he looked at his fingers and tried to do what it looks like in the picture kind of annoyed with himself. It was so funny to listen and watch him talk about it.




5 comments:
I wouldn't wish 40 weeks on any mom!! So my guess is she will be a sweet little girl and stay in long enough to spare mommy & daddy the NICU but not stay in TOO long & make mommy miserable!! I say 38 weeks!! (does this little lady have a name yet??)
You look so little, I'm as big as you and I still have 12 weeks to go :). Can't wait to see pics of this little girl, I know she'll be adorable, cuz look at those 2 boys.
I can't believe you're already 35 weeks, crazy. Good luck!
Jenny! I can't wait to see when she comes! I am excited for you! What are you guys plans for after school? Miss ya!
Look at you...... can't believe you are adding number three and that it's your last year! What are you guys thinking? Where do you want to look for jobs? St.George???? Cedar????? hang in there! Glad that babies in you not me! Ha Ha........
Post a Comment