Saturday, August 7, 2010

Clifford the Big Red Dog at OCM!

They always change the theme in the upstairs of the Omaha Children's Museum. Right now it is Clifford. My kids really liked it.

Tanner played in this boat FOREVER! At least a half and hour. He didn't care about going to see everything else. He would even "jump out of the boat to go swimming".



Benson on the other hand wanted to check out everything. He had fun for the most part. It would have been better if there hadn't been so many people.


A woman was making HUGE bubbles that the boys kept trying to catch. Benson would occationally turn around and say, "Wo Mom Wo!!!"




"O!... we love the Children's Museum!"
We hadn't been in months and the kids enjoyed getting out. I am trying to get them out as much as I can before the baby comes and won't want to go anywhere for a while.

1 comment:

Camille said...

looks like fun. Noah just asked me when we are coming to your house again?! I wish....I told him he had to wait until Thanksgiving to see you guys.. :( longest time ever!