Oh Tanner!
First impressions, you probably thought it was another bloody nose because that's what my kids usually have. But nope not this time... SMOOTHIE!
Mine was a lot thicker then his. I tried drinking some and felt it all start to come and hurried to tip the cup back up. I didn't notice Tanner had grabbed mine wanting to try it before it was a moment to late. It all came out ALL over Tanner's face and clothes. Andrew and I instantly started laughing because it looked like a nasty bloody nose. He INSTANTLY started crying, making Andrew and I laugh more because he looked so funny. After getting cleaned up and seeing the picture he thought it was... a little funny!
First impressions, you probably thought it was another bloody nose because that's what my kids usually have. But nope not this time... SMOOTHIE!Mine was a lot thicker then his. I tried drinking some and felt it all start to come and hurried to tip the cup back up. I didn't notice Tanner had grabbed mine wanting to try it before it was a moment to late. It all came out ALL over Tanner's face and clothes. Andrew and I instantly started laughing because it looked like a nasty bloody nose. He INSTANTLY started crying, making Andrew and I laugh more because he looked so funny. After getting cleaned up and seeing the picture he thought it was... a little funny!





1 comment:
ooooh, what a sad face! poor kid embarrassed!
Post a Comment