My fine Hubba Bubba!
This doesn't belong to our church, but of the Community of Christ "aka" the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Andrew and I thought it looked crazy so we went to check it out. They gave us a tour and we watched one of their videos. In the chaple is where you can look up to the very top of the spirol symbolizing a sea shell. What caught my attention more than anything was the feeling of nothing! Nothing at all... except for the weird feeling I was getting about the man following behind us on the tour. I mean, even in our LDS visitors centers you could just feel at ease and peace "warm fuzzies". There it was like I was just walking around on a random street with nothing to feel or think about! Luckily we headed over to the Independence LDS visitors center after and welcomed back in our "fuzzies".




1 comment:
no fuzzies huh? LOL your a dork! :) That is a super cool steeple (?) though
Post a Comment