Monday, October 22, 2007

Tanner's music group




Awesome woman on the guitar is (Julie's -Jared's wife) sister Cindy.
The day I take a camera he didn't want to get into the songs. He usually has a lot of fun and does all the actions. Then sings the songs all day through out the week!

3 comments:

Amber Lee said...

Is this something you pay to take him to, or how does it work? It was so cute to hear him singing that song about the monster when he called me and mom! I miss him!

Bleak's said...

No you don't pay anything. Well if you can they would like people to leave a donation of 0-15 dollars. A girl just does two sessions of it once a week and asks for helpers with different activities. It's a lot of fun!

Camille said...

huh, that's a fun activity for him. I had carlaya in lots of different classes and activities like that when she was 18 months on up. But I haven't ever taken noah to anything just for him. I need to find something. Even if we just go to story hour at the library. Course maybe that won't hold his attention span... :)