Thursday, November 1, 2007

Just at home


Tanner helping mom do dishes... and just make a big water mess playing in the bubbles.
All for you Jonathan and Colby! Getting ready for winter.
My cute boys getting ready to go to church. This is actually the first time we have ever had him wear a tie. He liked looking like "daddy" and never tried taking it off! Aren't they cute!?!

2 comments:

Camille said...

Cute!! i can't wait to get Noah a "Big Boy" church outfit!! They are all gonna look so cute this christmas- specially if they are matching! I love the tar heels gear- he looks like a lil' athlete or a gansta! LOL

Amber Lee said...

Jonathan saw his outfit and said, "SWEEEET!" where did he get that outfit? I thought we gave it to him, but Jonathan said no, Colby never wore that--I would remember a Carolina outfit. GO TARHEELS!

He looks cute in a tie, too.