I took this about a month ago. This is part of a Halloween song Tanner learned at music time. Abi Yoyo is the giant's name, the people sing it to put him to sleep so a magician can make him disappear and get ride of him. Anyhow... every time we pass the club house (where music time is) Tanner will start singing the song. I thought I'd take the camera and get him. But of course he stopped before I got the camera out, so I had to prompt him a bit.
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
haha! so fun!
pretty cute- they never perform when you want them to. My kids do the funniest things until I have the camera out. at least He sings, noah is still strugling to talk period.
He now says: mom, dad, hi, papa, gi-ma, and most the animal sounds (although they are so weak-LOL)
Jenny - I think that is so awesome! Dallin is learing to sing as well, but the funniest part of the video was that he said Cheese in the middle of it, Dallin does the same thing anytime he sees a camera, funny stuff!
Hey Jenny,
It's Taneil. I am going to add a link to your blog to mine if that's okay. Your son is so cute!
that's cute, but my favorite part is when he looks at you and says "Cheese." Keep working with him on that song so he can sing it for all of us when he comes. We miss him! (and you guys). The other day Doug was here and was counting down the days till we see Tanner!
Jenny, where are you? You haven't blogged in forever...I'm having withdrawls! By the way..I am tagging you! Check out my blog for what it's about! Have fun! Miss ya like crazy!
ummm, hello?!! Post some pics LOSER!
Post a Comment