Because music group ended up being on Halloween, all the kids dressed up and did a lot of scary songs and had fun showing off their cool costumes. Tanner and I ended up leaving a little early because of a melt down for not getting enough sleep. But it was fun while we were there... until the last few minutes at least!Thursday, November 1, 2007
Music group buddies!
Because music group ended up being on Halloween, all the kids dressed up and did a lot of scary songs and had fun showing off their cool costumes. Tanner and I ended up leaving a little early because of a melt down for not getting enough sleep. But it was fun while we were there... until the last few minutes at least!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
what a cute group for him to go to. It's like PRE Preschool. :) Wasn't he burning up in that though, it looks hot! I can't believe he kept that on his head that long
Post a Comment