

"Mom, a reno, Mom a reno" It least that is what he calls the rhinos. He got up on it and started kissing it, and if you know me and germs I started freaking out and whipped out the sanitizer. He than started tickling it's back and saying, "tickle back tickle back"!

Tanner loves the sea lions/seals. And when we went the other day the mom and baby were out playing. So the big "dad" I'm assuming would jump up on the rock and started "art art arting" then jump back into the water again and again. Tanner thought it was great because he got to see them more than just swimming around. He loves making the seal sound so it was a fun day to get to do it with the big seal himself!
2 comments:
he looks so cute sitting on them!
I love the one of him laying on it!
Post a Comment