Getting ready to go and get some candy! Can you tell he is excited?!

Tanner wanted to stop and swing for a little bit, but since his costume was to slick he kept sliding out of the swing. We would laugh and put him back on. But finally he had had enough of us "making fun of him" and put his face in his hands. It was too cute we started laughing harder so that is when he started to drop down to the ground and Andrew went to comfort him. Luckily he finally came up "Peek A Booing" and wasn't to mad at us after all. The wonderful joys of being parents!




4 comments:
Rude!! you guys are all laughing AT him, poor kid!! Carlaya gets so pissed if we laugh at her!
Jenny,
I love Tanner's costume! He is adorable, and I love that you found me on here! Yay! I added you to my page so check us out often because I post often! Talk to you soon!
How cute is that. Poor little guy his parent were laughing at him. It's funny that they get so upset about things. I love the costume he looks so cute.
that is such a cute story. And I love the picture of him on Andrew's back, especially since you can't see his face, so it just looks like Andrew's piggybacking a dragon!
Post a Comment