Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Back home!


So for Tanner's 2 year check up, they had him strip down and put on a little hospital gown. I thought it was to cute so I had to snap a few shots. At the other THREE places we've lived and taken him to the doctor they didn't do this, they just strip him down and let him freeze until they're done, so it wasn't just cute, but smart!
Tanner and his friend Hunter playing in Tanner's "grandma made" play house.
Having just a bad day! He kept screaming and crying until I took his picture. He finally stopped and wanted to see it. Then gave in and fell asleep!

2 comments:

Camille said...

i didn't know you had pics of the gown- I love it. Too cute.
I wish I knew a little boy that could come play with Noah- he desperatly needs a little friend. He plays well with Carlaya but gets bored because she only plays with Barbies. I can't wait for Tanner to get here!

Matt, Calli, & Dixon said...

I love the pic. of Tanner crying! It is too cute! Aren't they so cute when they have such pouty faces! The hospital gown is neat as well. Much better than having a cold naked baby!