



It started snowing this morning and didn't stop until this afternoon. Tanner being to little to remember snow last year thought it was wonderful. When it was still snowing pretty good and we were watching from the window, he would say, "Mom poke it, mom touch it!" So you can imagine his reaction when he got to go and play in it. I showed him how to make a snow angel, but with the wind slightly blowing little snowflakes would hit his face, and he didn't like that to much! In one picture you can see mine and Tanner's angels together!It was a fun day for us!




1 comment:
yeah I loved the pic with your two snow angels together. It has been years since I've seen enough snow to make one of them. Noah and Carlaya are so jealous of Tanner's fun lil' day in the snow..
Post a Comment