

Tanner has flown once before, but was to young to remember it. So as you can
imagine it was a real treat for him. He loved watching the "Big jets and planes" take off and land. When it was our turn to take off Tanner said, "Ready... Set... Go GO GO GO GO" (I am sure the other people on the plane enjoyed him screaming.) But once the plane left the ground he grabbed the arm rests, put his head back, and made a sick unsure face. He seemed to be cool with it, just a "I've never felt this way" look. Once the plane evened out he looked at us with a big smile and said, "
Whooo... big jet".


Tanner had a lot of fun with his cousins in NC and was glad they all came to see us off. Leaving the warm weather and headed back to the frozen tundra!
2 comments:
wow, Sylvia's kids are old. How old is she? I forget that most Andrew's siblings are so much older. I just know Robin, Collin, he and nathan the best. Anyway, looks like you guys had fun. Did you forget your car seat?? I see you used a big kid one for him there.
No, that is one that Jared had. But most of the time we used an actual toddler car seat that Sylvia had so we didn't have to take one. He just used that one to go to Jared's then the airport for home!
Post a Comment