Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Thanksgiving football and races!





Everybody went to get a work out before getting their bellies full of turkey and gravy. And surprisingly NOBODY was hurt. The kids had fun and I think the men did too! I don't know who they said won the races, but I think they all have their story of who won. :)

1 comment:

Matt, Calli, & Dixon said...

Yea Jenny! Finally posting again! I was going to call you to see if you were actually alive or what not! :0) You looked like you had a fun Thanksgiving! And Happy Birthday to Tanner! Can you believe it has been 2 years! Crazy! How is Andrew approaching finals? Matt's doing alright, just studying like crazy! It is just me and Dixon going home tomorrow, Matt doesn't fly home till the 16th also. He just sent me home early so he could concentrate on finals which is fine with me! Have a good holiday! Miss ya like crazy!