Thursday, December 6, 2007

Getting warm with Hot Chocolate!

After coming in from the snow we enjoyed a nice cup of hot chocolate.

A good day after hearing the terrible events from yesterdays Westroad's Mall shootings. We had not gone out at all and didn't know it had happened until later because I had been cleaning and getting things ready to feed the missionaries. So when I watched the news yesterday, Tanner asked why people were crying. I told him people had been hurt and some died so they were sad and crying. He then got a sad face and kept walking around the house repeatedly telling Andrew and I, "People died, they're crying, sad, they died, they're sad, sad mom!" I instantly wondered if I should have told him. But he slowly forgot I guess and didn't say anything again!
What a crazy world we live in! Our prayers go out to those who lost loved one's!

5 comments:

Amber Lee said...

I like your new set of songs. How did you get all those? Do have to individually search for each one? Can you just somehow send me the whole file so I can have it on mine, too? I went to their site to get Christmas songs, but the only thing I could see is that I'd have to search them all individually, which I don't have time for!

Nicole said...

It looks like your guys are having so much fun. Tanner is so cute! I hope we get to see you guys over Christmas! Let me know when you will be in Panaca!

Thompson's said...

Andrew,

Hey what is up! This is Erik Thompson. I came across your family's blog while looking at some other friends blogs. Kind of crazy! You can check us out at sweetthomfam.blogspot.com. email me thompson4225@gmail.com

Camille said...

ok, its' been over a month!!! you better blog something new like now!!!!!!!

Thompson's said...

Good to hear from you! We are living in Bloomington IN. I am at Indiana University going to optometry school. I just finished my first semester. Email me and I will keep in touch thompson4225@gmail.com.

Erik Thompson