I hope you enjoy looking at some of the captured moments of our family's life. We are glad to have the opportunity to share our happy times with those we love!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Hair cut
Tanner getting a hair cut. A little shorter than I meant to do, but it works, he's a BOY!
What a good kiddo to even let you cut his hair! Usually they can't sit still! Looks cute! Great posts! Although sad that Tanner got hurt! I would have been in a panic! heheh
cute lil' hair cut! Noah needs one bad, but I hate it really short. It isn't even that long, but it just stands right up. maybe I'll buzz him like you did Tanner...
Oh! and I heard you're pregnant! Congrats! You have to post as soon as you know what the baby is gonna be! Either way Tanner will be such a cute older brother!
Andrew and I have been married for 7 years. We live in Nebraska where Andrew is attending Pharmacy school and is now in his last year. WOOHOO! Our son Tanner is five and loves playing with anything that has to do with sports, Superheros, jets, and CLOTHES! He loves clothes and they tie up with being just as important as his toys. Whether they match or not it's up to him what he wears. Benson our second child is 2 and has quite the little personality. Benson loves his big brother Tanner and will follow him around the house and wants to do whatever Tanner is doing. Benson loves when daddy gets home and keeps us on our toes. Last our new little GIRL named Kensley arrived in August. She is a good baby and has two big brothers that are always willing to hold her. We are enjoying life and what adventures it has to bring.
4 comments:
What a good kiddo to even let you cut his hair! Usually they can't sit still! Looks cute! Great posts! Although sad that Tanner got hurt! I would have been in a panic! heheh
cute lil' hair cut! Noah needs one bad, but I hate it really short. It isn't even that long, but it just stands right up. maybe I'll buzz him like you did Tanner...
Tanner is such a cutie! I loved all those pictures of him and the cute stories! I can't wait to see him again... hopefully sooner than later!
Oh! and I heard you're pregnant! Congrats! You have to post as soon as you know what the baby is gonna be! Either way Tanner will be such a cute older brother!
Post a Comment