
I was turning on the computer today when Tanner kept trying to push buttons, so I pulled him back and said, "You have to wait!" It hurt his feelings and he ran out of the room crying. He didn't come back in, so not even 5 minutes later I went to see what he was doing because it was way to quiet and this is what I found. Tanner asleep with his head hiding under the pillow....from me! :(




5 comments:
Poor little guy! I get the same way with Dallin he loves to push the buttons on the computer! Oh and with Dallin's kidneys he has had problems with them since he was in utero. He had a blockage in his right kidney and it is significantly smaller than his left. He had surgery to remove the block in Jan. 07 and has to have follow up appoinments to make sure everything is ok. SO the procedure was pretty standard, just not the greatest expirience.
lol how funny is that! he just must have been really tired! how's the pregnancy going?
Jenny Help! I asked amber the same questions, but I am an idiot and I can't figure out how to post like you guys, with a picture adn then words underneath it etc. When I add a pic that isn't a slideshow it just goes in a random spot. Teach me!
That is so cute. Bailey kind of did the same thing once, when she was about 2, with that gigantic stuffed cat we used to have--did you ever see it? Well, I put her in time out, and when I went to get her out, I couldn't find her, and then I realized she'd crawled underneath the cat and gone to sleep!
way to go. be a nice mama! LOL Just kidding, you know I yell all day long!!'
Bring your swimming trunks!!
Post a Comment