Tuesday, March 25, 2008

San Diego Pharmacy Convention 2008

Andrew and friends outside San Diego LDS Temple
Scott, Dirk, and Andrew
Livin' it up while Jenny and Tanner are in below freezing weather!

I think Andrew is spending a little too much time with these guys!


Check out the Marshall Islands!

San Diego LDS Temple


Look how green!
Andrew went to San Diego for 5 days with a bunch of people from school for a Pharmacy Convention. As you can see he had plenty of time to play as well!



5 comments:

Nicole said...

Lucky Andrew! It seems like they always get to do all the fun stuff while we stay home. But they do work hard most of the time. I'm glad I don't have to go to all the school they do.

Tanner is so cute! He's going to be a good little basketball player like his daddy.

Amber Lee said...

Sheesh! I can't decide whether you should be happy that Andrew wasn't holding a girl's hand in that picture or worried that he's running across the beach holding a guy's hand! Eek.
Either way, I'd think twice before letting him go to California without you again!
That's cool that they went to the temple--was anyone else there LDS? What did they think of it?

Pete and Bev said...

I want to go hang gliding!!!
I am sure that Andrew was not the one up in the air.
My little Tanner is so cute! We can't wait until you come next week!!!!
Love, mom

janabigelow said...

Okay so I was more worried about the girls, but I guess I should have been worried about the boys. I would expect something like that of Scott, but not Andrew! He was supposed to keep Dirk in line! J/K

johnstephenclark said...

It looks like Andrew had a good time in San Diego. I wish I could have gone to the meeting too, it would have been cool. Maybe next year. I hope you guys are doing well. We're almost to one year down-3 more to go! Good luck with the end of the year!