
For Andrew's school spring break we decided to go to Kansas City for a few days and play around. We stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge, highly recommended if you have kids. It has a indoor/outdoor waterpark. Only the indoor was right now, (since one day it was snowing outside.) Arcade, craft making, coloring, etc. It was a lot of fun for us all!


The hotel had a lot of really cool things to do and look at. I think it was probably just as much fun for Andrew and I as it was for Tanner.

The hotel had a story time out in the lobby every night so we went to check it out, afterwards a special visitor came. Tanner was unsure of the wolf at first but then thought he was pretty cool and even gave him a hug!
Howwwwwling like the wolf!

After swimming one morning we came back to our room and stripped Tanner down to take a bath. He quickly ran over to the table were he had left his breakfast and finished it.... naked!
8 comments:
I love the Great Wolf Lodge!! we did that for fall break. It looks like you had a fun time. And wasn't the dinosaur restaurant so awesome. Jantsen loved that part of Kansas City too!
The picture of Tanner eating breakfast is hilarious! Glad you guys had fun!
Looks like fun! Like the one of Tanner howling like a wolf! He is so funny!
What a fun spring break! Jeremy's starts next week and I want to do something fun, I just don't know what.
What an awesome spring break! How nice and cool was that water park! You guys might just have to do that again before you are done with school! I want to go! You look great! Miss ya!
Sweet place! It would have been nice if they had something like that around here for our spring break!
Jenny that looks like a fun family trip! Tanner's pics are hilarious! I love 'em!
Post a Comment