
Tanner loves basketball and has been going outside everyday lately to play. Him looking through the screen is him saying, "Come watch!" I snapped a picture of him shooting the ball that actually did go in. He can be really good sometimes, other times not so lucky. But hey... he's learning. Today he crawled up the stand and was hanging from the rim. How it didn't tip over "I don't know?" But he thinks hanging on it is pretty cool too!




3 comments:
The up-close pic of his NC hat is AWESOME! Jonathan will love it, if I can get him to come in here and look. And I'm impressed with his follow through in the shooting picture--look at his wrist! Impressive! It must be those Bleak genes, because Petersons can't do that! :-)
wow, what a lil' bleak. Maybe he won't be a baton twirler after all! LOL Tell Andrew I said that!
Jenny the picture of Tanner looking through the window/door it is hilarious! He is one cute kid!
Post a Comment