Doug (my lil' bro), my Dad, and Cliff (older bro)
Noah and Camille (nephew and sister)
Savannah and Ashley (neice and sis in law)
Tanner diggin' away!
"Please tell me we are going to get out of this car soon?!"This is Tanner after driving from Vegas, to stopping in Mesquite, then St. George, and finally driving to Panaca. He was a little tired!




4 comments:
lol--I love the last picture--he looks drugged!
the first pic is kinda cool, too
Jenny, you know that "Dino Park" is like 5 min. from my house. You were that close and you didn't even come see me. I'm just kidding I know you were busy with family and everything. When are you guys coming home again? We will have to try to get together.
Jenny, every single one of those pics are to die for! I love the one of tanner kissing your mom! That is so fun that all those kids are so close and get to spend time together so often! How is your pregnancy going?
ok, first of all it's been 1 1/2 weeks and I was in Panaca for a whole week.....so don't get on my about blogging!
I love all the panaca post though. Cute pics, I;ll have to steal some!
Post a Comment