Monday, April 14, 2008

Warm weather....ummmmm!

So on Andrew's Birthday March 30th, Tanner and I said "Good Bye" and flew to Nevada. I know... not much of a birthday present. We stayed until April 10th. When we got back to Nebraska rain and SNOW welcomed us. And I began to think we should have stayed in the warm weather a little longer. We were glad to be back with Dad though and he was glad to have us back! I will add more of our Nevada/Utah/Arizona pictures later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are in our ward here in Sugarhouse! They are such a sweet family! Small world huh!!!!

Camille said...

Hey, you should just go to Rockyou.com and make a slideshow to put on your blog. easier and takes up way less space than 300 pics!!

Nicole said...

That is so fun you got to come home for a little visit! It's has to be hard to be so far away from your family. Tanner is so cute!