Thursday, April 24, 2008

Lovin' Grandpa and Grandma Peterson

All 5 grandkids were all on my dad at one point! I am sure he loved it!
"He's getting me!"
This was probably one of Tanner's favorite things about going to Panaca.... the 4-wheeler. My dad even let him drive and use the accelerator, until they about ran me over, then he grabbed the handle bars! Tanner loves to speed!
"Love you Grandma!"
My parents were really the only people that Tanner wasn't shy with in the beginning. Everyone else he had to give a few minutes before warming up! But he had fun with everyone and talks about flying in a big jet to see them all almost daily!

1 comment:

Amber Lee said...

I love the pic of Tanner kissing Mom, but I think you wrote it wrong where you talk about Tanner being shy. You might want to check it.