This thing was cool. You acted like you were drumming and sounds would come out each time you hit your arms in it!
My Princess!(Andrew wasn't to thrilled about this picture)
Three princesses, you can see here Tanner and Noah are not happy with us!
They can survive a tornado. Camille and I did try it before we put the kids in and it does get blowing pretty hard. Noah just wanted out!
Trying to play soccer.
No getting past me and Tanner!
Huge bubbles!
Tanner's frog puppet he made!
Big Giant! They didn't know whether this was cool or scary!
Batman! This is better the a princess!Tanner, me, and my sister Camille and her two kids Carlaya and Noah went to the Children's Museum for a day while we were in Vegas. I had been once before when I was like 5 and thought it was awesome. But nothing had really changed except for a few cool things I took pictures of. Luckily we didn't have to pay because I have a pass already!




1 comment:
These pictures are all so cute--I wish my kids could have gone, too! My favorite pic is Tanner the princess with Dorothy's shoes--so funny!
Post a Comment