"Look at me mom!"
Play tower with death slides. There was signs that said "6 years and up" so I thought I would hold Tanner and go down the tallest slide. Note for all: Slides are not made for a prego woman holding a 2 year old. We both slammed our heads twice really hard, I got a huge bruise on my knee, and I felt like I pulled something I shouldn't have pulled! Worst experience ever! By the time we reached the bottom, Tanner was screaming and I thought I might go into labor! The slides twist so weird!

Play tower with death slides. There was signs that said "6 years and up" so I thought I would hold Tanner and go down the tallest slide. Note for all: Slides are not made for a prego woman holding a 2 year old. We both slammed our heads twice really hard, I got a huge bruise on my knee, and I felt like I pulled something I shouldn't have pulled! Worst experience ever! By the time we reached the bottom, Tanner was screaming and I thought I might go into labor! The slides twist so weird!
Noah, Carlaya (up top middle), and Tanner
These slides on the other hand were great for the kids.... and me!
Checking out the ducks in the dark water! Tanner and Noah would run right up to the water without a fear in the world. Camille and I thought we were going to have to jump in and get them because it would look like the two boys would fall right in!
Checking out the ducks in the dark water! Tanner and Noah would run right up to the water without a fear in the world. Camille and I thought we were going to have to jump in and get them because it would look like the two boys would fall right in!




1 comment:
What? That's the coolest playground ever! Where is that? I've gotta take my kids! LOL about you going into labor!
Post a Comment