Saturday, October 4, 2008

Boys will be boys

Tanner has chosen to be a cowboy for Halloween and therefor acts like one every day. I leaned over the bed to get on the computer and Tanner found it as the perfect opportunity to make me into a horse.
Tanner threw a towel over his head and thought it was so funny and told me he was a witch!
"Don't mess with me."
Enjoying tummy time
"That face was so funny mom!"
"Are you serious about that one?"
Benson being content without being in mom's arms and Tanner showing off some HUGE muscles.


1 comment:

Camille said...

Noah loves to pretend to be a cowboy. He loves his new cowboy boots (bought by heather/david at a yard sale!) he keeps asking for a hat and always wants to ride a horse, so I was wanting to make him a cowboy for Halloween, then he decided BATMAN. (which is always over done by EVERY kid ever, but he is really excited.) I guess that's what counts...